In the everlasting effort to minimize food waste which is one of the biggest contributors to green house gases, we used something that would usually go to waste and turned it into one of our most amazing products yet.
We took our fudgey, moist sweet potato brownie cut-off (yes we have way more than we would ever be able to eat) and turned it into a truffle. How? Well, we add a little magic and unicorn dust to our brownies and mash that up. Then we roll them gently into balls, which we dip in our amazing creamy chocolate. To add a little texture and crunch we roll them into the crunchiest candied almonds you've ever tried, because who doesn't like a little crunch? Et voilà - truffle dreams do come true.
These are a must try if you love truffles. As usual like with all our products - these are vegan, gf, refined sugar free and made from whole foods.
PS no unicorns were hurt in the process, but these do CONTAIN PEANUTS AND ALMONDS.
Truffles will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge and 2 months in the freezer.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the bakery
- Shipping/Delivery charges are calculated at checkout
- Local deliveries are on Tuesday and Friday of each week
- Free pick-up in Carlsbad: Thursdays and Fridays from 8am-2pm, & Saturdays from 10am-2pm at 5661 Palmer way, Suite G, Carlsbad
- If you select free pick-up, we will be in touch via email with the date and time that your items are ready
Local Delivery fee is $10 anywhere in a 30 mile radius of our kitchen
We ship only Monday's and Tuesday's to ensure your items are delivered the same week. Your items may not ship on the same day the you place your order. Please allow 3-4 days for us to make your products.